Monday, August 30, 2010

'Amityville Horror' house sold.

I try not to have too many binding rules to live by in my life because they either; (a) come back to bite me in the butt, or; (b) I forget them, break them, then get disgruntled at my failure to follow my own rules.

One rule I've been pretty good about following though, is not living somewhere that is as haunted as crap!

I don't know how many of you saw either the original movie, or the remake, of The Amityville Horror, but it was based upon a true story. I obviously can't testify to how much of the story was true but if any of the "haunted as crap" part was true, this disqualifies the house as somewhere I would consider living. Apparently, this is not a universal rule followed by everybody...


http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2010/08/06/2010-08-06_amityville_li_house_that_inspired_horror_movie_sold.html

No comments:

Post a Comment